The Price you pay for not replacing a missing tooth
If your teeth are missing and you look forward to changing
the way the rest of your teeth biting together. The reason behind the same is the rest
of your teeth can lean or drift through the gaps. The food you consume can also be
trapped in the spaces enhancing the risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
If any of your teeth are found to be missing the chances
are high that your facial muscles may sag. This can affect your looks, and your speech
can also become less clear. People around you can even notice the gaps in your teeth and
the same effect your confidence level as well. Using services of Best
Dental hospital in
Guntur will bring a difference in your jaw and will remain comfortable for years
Physical Consequences of the missing teeth:
- A missing tooth can lead to many long-term problems outside and inside your mouth.
The teeth found to be placed next to the missing tooth will shift towards each other
to fill in the gap. This condition is known as malocclusion, which pertains the
alignment issues in the teeth.
- The malocclusion can cause many severe issues like crossbite or overbite, resulting
in an extra stain on the jaw, causing difficulty in chewing and can result in tooth
decay. The treatment for the same is surgery or braces and can end up being more
expensive than a single replacement of tooth can be. The tooth decay can spread to
other teeth as well.
- Missing teeth can cause non-chewing of food at times leading to many digestive
problems like malnutrition and acid reflux from nutrients being absorbed properly in
the digestive tract. The Children's dentist in Guntur can help
your family in fixing
missing tooth and prevent you from various issues.
- Missing teeth can also bring bone loss along your jawline, which can cause a sagging
appearance around your mouth. The bone tissues installed can no longer receive any
support of your teeth, and it weakens with time.
The Dental clinic in Guntur has a long history in
replacing missing teeth and the experts have been delivering from decades the milestones
Different modes of replacing your missing teeth:
There are various ways of replacing missing teeth, which involves
bridges, implants, and dentures. It depends upon the present condition of the patient's
teeth for recommending the treatment for him.
If you have any missing teeth, then the option for treatment you have are
- Partial or full dentures: Metal frameworks or removable plastic
having false teeth attached
- Bridges: The false teeth are allowed to be fixed into your natural
- Dental Implants: The false teeth are adequately fitted on top of
the titanium implants and is fixed in your jawbone.
Bridges are opted when one or two teeth are missing, and
has claimed not to go for the dental implants. There are many best Children dental hospital in
Guntur to serve children as their teeth are quite sensitive and require
immediate treatment. The decks are of two types:
- One of them is quite common and is comprised of two crowns. They are permanently
bonded to your teeth on either side of the space while having the false tooth in the
- The second one is recommended when the teeth on either side of your missing teeth
are healthy and robust. This method is comprised of the false tooth having wings in
sides. The wings are bonded in the roots of the teeth.
For bridges you can contact Dental hospital
in Guntur for
expert advice and hands. With the help of any of these two methods, your false tooth is
said to be held in place.
Advantages of planting bridges:
- Bridges offer both aesthetic and functional correction for your jawline
- Dental benefits can offer long-term structural benefits to the mouth. Once the
bridge is used for replacing the missing teeth, the risk for the movement, and the
issues facing in biting are reduced.
- Their easy maintenance also allows people to drift them towards implanting bridges.
People take a short time for being accustomed to the mouth but soon became part of
your mouth structure.
- The bridge also is known for maintaining the facial structure by reducing the risk
of bone loss.
Book your appointment with Dentist in Guntur
for the specialized
bridge treatment of your jaw.
The dental implant is the metal rod made up of titanium
titanium and is allowed to be placed in your jawbone. The implant enables holding false
teeth in place. After months the jaw bone fuse with the planted mental rod. The Dental
clinic in Guntur is said to be
providing quality treatment for their clients and
is proficient in making dental implants. The patient needs to wait for about six months
for the false teeth to be screwed to the implanted metal rod. The gap of six months is
fused to allow healing and assure that the metal rod is amalgamated into the jawbone.
The patients can also look for Full mouth Dental implants in Guntur for their jaw and
can seeks experts advice for the same.
Advantages of dental implants:
- The dental implants in guntur are designed to
support teeth and has the full chewing power of the natural tooth.
- They do not weaken the adjacent teeth and does not require grinding down.
- The dental implants prevent bone loss from underneath the missing teeth. On
preserving bones, the stability of the natural teeth are maintained, and the same
goes for the shape and size of the jaw.
- The implant supported crowns for filling the gaps left by the missing tooth and
prevent the accumulation of bacteria that can lead to gum and infectious diseases.
There are many Best Dentist in Guntur for you to opt for and
avail quality treatment for your teeth. Remember teeth are very important for anyone to
depict the best facial expressions and look perfect as you are.