Jaw corrective surgery which is also known as orthognathic surgery is done to correct some major or minor skeletal and dental irregularities.This type of surgery is performed by maxillofacial surgeon.This surgery corrects the functioning of the jaw and aligns it with teeth.This also improve the facial impression of a person.Our dental hospital in Guntur is considered one of the best for any kind of maxillofacial surgeries.Jaw surgery helps in removing various kinds of defects
- It repairs birth defects and facial injuries.
- Corrects the biting and chewing.
- Improves the problem of speech and swallowing.
- Improves facial imbalances.
- Removes the jaw pain problems
- Chronic jaw or jaw joint (TMJ) pain
- Involuntary mouth breathing
- Inability of your lips to come together without straining